The Macs

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

sarah + abraham winners {finally}

I have been googling, searching through Blogger forums, emailing smart blogging friends, talking to my blog designer and no one seemed to know how to fix my comment problem. I really can't believe that I can't do anything to see all the comments again...but it is what it is. A few days ago I had a very smart blog reader ask me if I had tried looking under customize, published comments. Of course, I hadn't. And of course I could see all the comments that way. Thank you, Marsha! This definitely was not an easy or fast way to pick the winners, but it worked for now. In the mean time, I have been working on some blog changes that will be coming soon...and allow me to host more giveaways AND see the comments!

So, I know you have been dying to know who the winners are:


The winner of the 2 plate + bowl sets is:
I love the olliegraphic prints and also the plates and bowls. Cute stuff! -65 Roses for Marcia


The winner of the 4 placemats is:
I don't even know where to start. Everything is on my wish list! I'd say the pillow is probably my favorite, then the print. I have lots of friends having kids and this would be the PERFECT shower present! -Kathryn Jasper 


Congratulations! If that is you...hopefully it was worth the long wait! Please send me an email and I will get you in contact with Sara.

* * * * * * * * *

So, since I am making some big changes to this little blog...is there anything you would like me to add/change...any information that I don't have that would be helpful to you...any tabs/buttons that would make it easier to look around?? Now is the time to give your suggestions! What do you want to see?

16 Comments:

Blogger Cristin said...

Maybe labels on your blog post to locate topics you have blogged about easier to find. I was looking for the post where you told us the websites you buy fabrics at and I had to search through several months worth of blogs to find it.

Just a suggestion. :-)

April 24, 2012 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger 5 Boys And Me said...

I would love to be able to find your craft projects in one spot - I love all the creative crafts you've done on your blog!

April 24, 2012 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Kelly @ LifeInTheKlaasLane said...

I had the same problem as Cristin! I was trying to find your post about fabric sources and eventually gave up :(

April 24, 2012 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger SECPumpkin said...

I want to see more of your beautiful home! You are soo creative. Maybe do a home tour. Just a suggestion..you might want to keep that private. Love your blog, Jess!

April 24, 2012 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger JJK said...

I would like a search button to look for text. I know you can categorise posts but sometimes I just need to find a word on phrase on a page to ge the page I want. Just a suggestion.

April 24, 2012 at 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love reading about you and your family! You are truly a remarkable young woman. I love that you speak from your heart even on the hard days... YOu are on of GOD's ANGELS here on EARTH!!! How can I purchase from sarah + abraham???

April 24, 2012 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Sara Tams said...

I'm so glad you were able to see all the comments - sorry I wasn't able to be more helpful!

April 24, 2012 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Creole Wisdom said...

Your blog is lovely as it is!

I would like to see a section for room tours/home decor... and a house tour :)

April 24, 2012 at 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second this comment.

April 24, 2012 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Since you are asking, I would like to see monthly guest posts by your husband. I think it would be a great addition to your blog. He could write about topics such as traveling to a cattle sale, how to make bologna boats, and perhaps even a post about sculpting with brown playdough. He could even have a button on the side bar so readers could easily access his post. Just a thought.

April 24, 2012 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger The Moffats said...

Ju is funny. And totally right on. I second her suggestions.

April 24, 2012 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger L ~ S said...

Unless you have a problem of spam comments, I prefer not having to type in those funny letters for each comment.

April 25, 2012 at 2:01 AM  
Anonymous Leatha said...

I would like a tab about the books, Bible studies that you have recommended and/or recommend. I love the idea of a craft tab since I love your style and ideas but I also thought that your insight into books that you have read would be a great addition. I really love reading your blog!

April 25, 2012 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Ashley Stewart said...

More photography tips! I love all your photos and would love to learn from you so I can take gorgeous pics of my future kiddos. Would love to know about the settings you use...and what lenses you love. Your pictures are always amazing!

April 25, 2012 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah Swartzentruber said...

I would love to see more pictures of your home sweet home. You have such great taste, and I just love your style.

April 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!

May 1, 2012 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home