The Macs

Friday, April 20, 2012

four wheelin'

This little four wheeler has been on loan to us from some sweet friends. It is the best toy that Levi has and we didn't even have to buy it! He seriously rides it ALL THE TIME. We are constantly plugging it in to charge the battery. We were joking the other day that we are going to end up buying a new four wheeler for our friends when they need it back AND buy the boys their own four wheeler. Levi has definitely put the miles on this one. Lately he has been riding the fields to check out the growing corn...just like Daddy.

 But someone else in our house discovered the four wheeler the other day. I plopped him on the four wheeler while Levi was off playing somewhere else in the yard and he thought he was such a big boy. Pretty soon Levi noticed and he wanted to ride too.

 Levi told Griffin that it was actually HIS four wheeler.

 Then he tried to show him how to make it go.

And I'm really not sure what he was doing here...I had to intervene quickly. Let's just pretend it was a little brotherly love.

 Levi moved on to something else and Griffin got to try riding solo again.

I think he preferred riding by himself. Maybe because he didn't have to worry about any surprise attacks from behind!

I have a feeling four wheelers are going to be a major part of my life for a very long time. If Levi isn't riding around our yard, he is begging to ride the real four wheeler at the farm with his daddy. My boys love to go four wheelin' (and that includes the big boy in my house too!).

Have a great weekend!

15 Comments:

Blogger everydaymomma said...

Oh the pic of the "brotherly love" slays me I loooove it:) what cute pictures of the boys I just love how happy your littlest guy is on the 4- wheeler:)

April 20, 2012 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last picture is super cute! Such a photogenic baby

April 20, 2012 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

your boys are SO darn cute!! I think if they were in a magazine, I'd buy ALL the clothes :)

April 20, 2012 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Toni :O) said...

Soooo adorable! Loved the photos!

April 20, 2012 at 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boys do love their toys! My son started on one of these small ones when he was around 2 - he's now 7 and has graduated to a bigger one but he is ALWAYS on it! Best money we ever spent :) He loves to help dad in the yard by hauling things around in his four wheeler. Just a heads up though - they tend to be braver than a mama's heart would like and I've had to run behind and bodily stop that thing at times! Your boys are adorable - they are going to have so much fun growing up together :)

April 20, 2012 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

ahhhh, I love seeing this 4-wheeler getting so much use right now. It would just be sitting in our shed. And it doesn't matter to us one bit if it gets worn out - we will be so happy your boys could get so much joy from it! If only Mason would let Levi borrow his big one - with the trailer on the back so he can pull Griffin around. You'll just have to come play over here for that one! I love these pictures, and can't believe Griffin is big enough to sit on there!

April 20, 2012 at 9:12 PM  
Anonymous may said...

lol.... they are beautiful kids and so happy...God bless xoxo

April 20, 2012 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger thejavamama said...

Your boys are so adorable and I've been reading for a few years and I LOVE all the pictures! You take great ones! I have my camera attached at my hip :)

April 20, 2012 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger ohsoblessed said...

What sweet pictures of adorable brothers!! They are too much! I've been meaning to ask you for awhile, but would you be interested in doing a short post on your photography? You take amazing pictures and I'd especially love to know how your indoor shots are so crisp and clear. Do you have windows everywhere and is the sun always shining? :) I'd love to know what some of your settings are, what your favorite lens is, and any other tips you might have. I have a 2 year old daughter (a few days apart from Levi) and she's always on the move. Catching a non-blurry image on manual isn't the easiest, especially indoors. I'd love to know your secrets! (As a side note, we are expecting a baby boy due this July...we are naming him Levi!)

Thanks!!

April 21, 2012 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger Mindy Harris said...

those boys are too cute for anything. eeeee!

April 21, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check your blog every now and then and have never left a comment. As your children get older, it amazes me how similar the baby is to your little Cora. I'm sure it was God's plan to remind you how blessed your little boy is. I only hope I can remind myself to appreciate my little ones as much as you do.

April 22, 2012 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Darling! I love the "brotherly love" pic, too. :) Maybe Levi was looking for a little Evel Knievel action...riding without looking? ha! They are too cute!

April 22, 2012 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger DianeTaylor said...

So adorable, Jess - I love all the pics. What a fun toy to have access to!

April 23, 2012 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Griffin is so adorable!!!

April 24, 2012 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

SO CUTE! YOUR PICS MAKE ME MISS MY PARENTS FARM SO MUCH! MY HEART ACHES A LITTLE BIT THAT MY KIDS WONT GET TO GROW UP ON A FARM LIKE I DID. :( BUT GOD HAS OTHER PLANS FOR MY LITTLE FAMILY AND MY HEART RESTS IN THAT!
I TOO JUST PUT PICS ON MY BLOG LAST WEEK OF ALLY AND WESTON RIDING TOGETHER....http://lyssandcam.blogspot.com/2012/04/best-friends.html

DO YOU THINK GRIFFIN IS DOING EVERYTHING FASTER TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH LEVI? SEEMS THATWAY AT OUR HOUSE...I CAN BARELY KEEP UP!

April 24, 2012 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home