The Macs

Monday, May 21, 2012

a picnic kind of day

We spent the morning at the park with my grandparents. My grandma packed us a picnic lunch. It was a great morning.

And tonight we decided that the weather was perfect for a picnic dinner too. This time it was a pizza picnic. I didn't have to cook and I got to hang out with my boys. It was perfect.

We have had some beautiful days in Kansas this spring and we are trying to enjoy every one of them. Usually Kansas is windy, hot, humid, buggy, and not so ideal for picnics. 

But not today...today was a picnic kind of day.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Yay! Sounds like a fun day. And not having to make dinner is always great :)

May 21, 2012 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Mum2twopreciousgifts said...

I didn't have any Grandparents. They had all gone to Heaven before I arrived on Earth.

Jess, How extraordinarily marvellous to not only have your Grandparents alive but to be able to do fun stuff with them too.

Michelle x

May 22, 2012 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger Toni :O) said...

Picnics are awesome! Wow, that picture of Griffin is IDENTICAL to Cora in your sidebar...so amazing how she keeps shining through your family!

May 22, 2012 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Sadie said...

I love picnic kind of days! My hubby recently bought me a picnic table and we are LOVING it!

May 22, 2012 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love picnics! I think I would eat outside every day, if I could. Griffin is getting so big! And Toni is right - he resembles sweet Cora soooo much!

May 22, 2012 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I would love to have a picnic table!!! Great memories you are making!!

May 22, 2012 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger The Sieberts said...

it WAS beautiful! we had a picnic with our small group last night...perfect!

May 22, 2012 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger kimalli1 said...

Ditto Toni. That picture of Griffin does indeed look just like the picture of Cora in your sidebar!

May 22, 2012 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, that makes me want to do a picnic! Thank you for the inspiration!

May 23, 2012 at 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home