The Macs

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

cora's for calla {wrap-up}

What started out as a little idea Grammy and I had...
turned into Cora's for Calla.


Together we were able to raise $4,365.66.
All to encourage the Johnsons.
And to help sweet baby Calla.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
It was so fun to be able to give this money to the Johnsons.
They were overwhelmed by the love shown to their family!

I am SO sorry it has taken me this long to get everything wrapped up.
It took me way longer than I thought to track down 
all the auction winners and get payments finalized.
Everything is officially done now.
Yeah!

Thank you to the wonderful vendors
and their generous donations to Cora's for Calla.
I have included a list of links for the vendors who participated.
You can bookmark this post and 
use the list for your shopping in the future!

Madivia Designs

I think I got everyone on the list.
but just in case I forgot...because that is possible,
please let me know.

8 Comments:

Blogger jen christians said...

You did an amazing job on this! Thank you Jess for all of your hard work.

April 13, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Micah said...

Wow! That's awesome!! You did such a great job, and I know your family suffered for all the long hours you spent :). Thanks for the advertising!!

April 13, 2010 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger The Fishers said...

What a blessing you are to your friend and her family!

April 13, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger JESSICA said...

Awesome job! Thanks for sharing the boy things - I will now go look at each and every one and insist to my husband that our boys need one of each. :)

April 13, 2010 at 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job! What a great friend you are....to do so much to help a friend when your heart is hurting so...Glad we could help even just a little!

April 13, 2010 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger lnz said...

So blessed to be a part of this. So happy Calla is at home and growing! Thanks for all your hard work.

April 13, 2010 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Mum2twopreciousgifts said...

Well done Jess! What an amazing effort you put in and to raise so much must have made an extraordinary difference to Calla's family. I am one of the many who started following Calla's journey when you asked for prayers as soon as it looked like Calla might come early. I feel Blessed to have been able to pray for this beautiful little girl, just like we did, and continue to do, for Cora and your family.

April 13, 2010 at 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and tell Julie that Calla is soooo beautiful! Tell her that she looks hot too:)

May 11, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home