The Macs

Monday, March 15, 2010

march madness

We started March Madness up a little early around here.
We made THREE trips to Manhattan this week 
to watch my brother play basketball.
His high school basketball team was playing in the state tournament.

The whole family was there to cheer Owen on.
The students would yell Ooooooo for Owen...
and Ellie would make an O with her hands.

I think all of our cheering paid off.
Actually the boys just played really awesome.
Berean took state this year.
First time ever for the boys.
What a fun way for Owen to end his Senior year.
We are so proud of him.


We waited and waited after the game for Owen.
Ellie, Tripp, and Levi were getting pretty tired.


Can you tell from the picture that it was a long weekend??
Congratulations Owen!
You rock!

Now that the March Madness is over for us 
I have a few lot of things to work on this week...

Get Levi's birth announcements out 
(a little late...they are really cute though)

Spring cleaning 
(it is finally feeling a little like Spring around here
 and I am in the mood to get organized)

Start exercising 
(I am supposed to run in a race next month...
not sure if that will happen)

Open our Etsy shop again 
(the Cora dresses are DONE...
I just need to find time to post everything)

Finish up Cora's for Calla
(PLEASE e-mail me if you haven't paid for your auction item
or you were a giveaway winner...
I haven't heard from everyone yet)

Cook 
(I promised my husband I would start cooking again...
you know like REALLY cooking...
I got a little lazy and spoiled from all those meals 
that came to our house after Levi was born)

Fill out my bracket...
for the REAL March Madness

Hope you have a good week!

17 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Congratulations to your brother, that is awesome!

March 15, 2010 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Congratulations to Berean! Unfortunately Trinity didn't do as well this year. :(

March 15, 2010 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger jen christians said...

So what race are you running? That is exciting.. Good luck with your "to do's"...Congrats to Owen... and I see Levi is following in his sister's footsteps with those beautiful cheeks!

March 15, 2010 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Congrats to your brother!
Levi looked so cute in his numbered shirt!
Fun pictures :)

March 15, 2010 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

i love your to do list haha...it's so similar to mine. i've been working on the spring cleaning and i promised my husband i would start cooking again more now that my nausea is going away.. can't wait to check out your etsy shop!!

March 15, 2010 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Oh spring cleaning! I actually kind of like it. :) It feels really good to open all the windows and air out the house after the winter and get everything clean and organized. Of course, in a household with 4 kids how organized and clean are you really going to get?? Ha!

Your little guy just gets cuter every time I see him!

March 15, 2010 at 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to little brother! Love your post and Pictures!


Kim

March 15, 2010 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Race, oh no, what race? Oh man, I'm suppossed to be ready for that too - do they allow crawling?

Congrats Owen!

And I hope you are taking KState AT LEAST to the Final Four!!!

March 15, 2010 at 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Karla Stephens said...

Love the pictures! What a great supportive family you have. Congratulations to Owen and Berean on the huge win. Can't wait for the etsy shop to open so I can pick up a few cute items!

March 15, 2010 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

Levi is getting so big already! We used to go watch college basketball games as a family when i was little and they are some of my favorite memories :)

March 16, 2010 at 1:48 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Well done to Owen and the boys! Sure the trip was worth making and it looks like you all enjoyed. You are looking great and Levi is too cute for words.

Sue x

March 16, 2010 at 4:51 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

So awesome that the family can be so involved. What fantastic support Owen has. Yeah Berean!

March 16, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cannot wait for Cora's Shop to open up!

March 16, 2010 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Congratulations to your brother Owen! What a way to end a high school sport team! My daughter is going to her March Gladness Homeschool Basketball Tournament next week. She is very looking forward to it as well.

March 16, 2010 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

That's awesome! Congrats to Owen and team!
Good luck with getting back on track with things. Whew! you have quite the list.

March 16, 2010 at 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Julie said...

I've been following your blog for quite awhile although I've never commented. My family was also in Manhattan 3 times this week. Our school is Nemaha Valley, we never played you guys but I am glad your team won.

March 16, 2010 at 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are those O's pink laces for Cora peeking out from the tourney ball picture? Fun post!

March 17, 2010 at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home