The Macs

Saturday, March 6, 2010

auction #28 {maryjanes}

Auction #28
Espresso and Pale Pink - Maryjane
Image from Gracious May

Expresso & Pale Pink Maryjane


Size 2 (3-6 months)


If you are having a little girls you NEED these shoes. I fell in love with these sweet maryjanes when I first saw them on Ashley's blog. I was so excited to see them in real life. They are definitely as cute as they look. Another item to add to my list if we ever have another girl!

Auction Rules:


If you want to bid on these maryjanes...leave a comment.
You can outbid each other by leaving your amount in your comment.
You have to bid at least a dollar higher than the comment before yours.
The bidding will close Saturday, March 6 at midnight (central standard time).

Don't miss out on the giveaways! Comments will close for the giveaways at midnight tonight.

10 Comments:

Blogger JESSICA said...

LOVE these! My little girl is 13 months old, but has a teeny-tiny little foot.

I will start at $20.

jtomasrogers at yahoo dot com

March 6, 2010 at 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

Very Cute!

I'll bid $25

jb81605@yahoo.com

March 6, 2010 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Kristin Stegent said...

Precious! These would fit my baby girl soon! ;)

$30

March 6, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

I love these shoes!!! $40

March 6, 2010 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

LOL...this is Matt's wife Robyn.

March 6, 2010 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Kristin Stegent said...

$42

March 6, 2010 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Kim Cawley said...

So,so adorable. $43

March 6, 2010 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Precious $45

March 6, 2010 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger The Farmers Nest said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 6, 2010 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger The Farmers Nest said...

I know comments are closed at this point but I just want to excuse my posts and deleted items. My computer was on the fritz and every time my husband would sign into his email and I would come on the blog it would delete my previous entry if I was trying to make it from my blog account???. I don't know how to fix that but I'm so sorry.

March 7, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home