The Macs

Friday, March 5, 2010

auction #22 {bow & beanie}

Auction #22
Pink and Green Bow & White Crocheted Beanie


This pink and green bow is attached to an alligator clip and is interchangeable to waffle headbands and crocheted beanie hats.

Auction Rules:
If you want to bid on this bow and beanie...leave a comment.
You can outbid each other by leaving your amount in your comment.
You have to bid at least a dollar higher than the comment before yours.
The bidding will close Friday, March 5 at midnight (central standard time).

Don't miss out on the giveaways! Comments will close for the giveaways at midnight tonight.

8 Comments:

Blogger Immeasurably More Mama said...

thinking of you today and turning those thoughts into prayers. :)

March 5, 2010 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So cute! I will start with $10.

March 5, 2010 at 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Lacey Whetstone said...

I will kick it up a notch for Calla 25!

March 5, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

$30.

March 5, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

thinking of your sweet Cora today...

March 5, 2010 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger ems said...

Love it. Praying for you today on cora's bday.

March 5, 2010 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger ems said...

Oops, forgot the money part! $35.

March 5, 2010 at 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jess. Today I´ve met something I think you may like. Try this link http://scrapbookideas.wordpress.com/faithbooking/
I´m a spanish woman than came into yor blog accidentally almost a year ago and till then I,ve been reading about you and your familly and praying for all of you. I have a girl 4 days older than Cora and many times I wanted to encouraged you but never knew what to tell you.
I hope you like this little present I found today in this special day for your familly

March 5, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home