The Macs

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

sticker sale

This is for all the locals...
scrapbookers...
moms...
teachers...
and sticker lovers...


What:
HUGE scrapbook sticker and paper sale
including Mrs. Grossman stickers
everything under a quarter

When:
January 1, 2011
9:00 am - 8:00 pm

Where:
Bethel College of Performing Arts
123 E Broadway
Newton, KS
(across the street from First Bank of Newton)

I went to check out the stickers and take a few pictures before the sale.
There are rolls and rolls of stickers like these.
Lots of stickers are a penny and everything is under a quarter.
I picked up a bunch of boyish stickers...
bugs...
cows...
fire trucks...
farm scenes...
monsters...
someday Levi will be sticking them all over my house I'm sure.

The best part about this sale is that all the proceeds are going towards 
finishing the adoption expenses for this sweet boy.
I hope that he and Levi will be good buddies some day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cyndi said...

Are you guys adopting him???!!!

December 30, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

thanks jess!

December 30, 2010 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Joel Smith said...

I"LL BE THERE!!!!!

Kendall

December 31, 2010 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Eryn said...

I have read your blog for years, but don't comment often. But I just had to on this one! I saw Jude's picture! We were in line just behind Jude's family in our wait for our sweet Lucy from Ethiopia! Such a small world. I read Gail's blog all through our journeys! Had no idea you guys knew eachother!

January 5, 2011 at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home