The Macs

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

shop 'til you drop

That describes my weekend.  Shopping, shopping, and more shopping.  With a few birthday parties in between.

We braved the Black Friday craziness.  Rachel and I headed to Wichita at 5:30am.  My sister had already been to Walmart at 5:00am and met us at Target when it opened.  As you can see by all the bags we got some pretty good deals.  I think I am getting too old for that early morning shopping.  I was tired!

We came home to celebrate this little girl's birthday.  She was so excited!

Ellie got lots of fun little girl presents.  This is her new doll cradle and dolly from Gramps and Grammy.  My mom made that cute little quilt.

My dad was helping with the present unwrapping.  He always put a goofy bow on his head when we were little too!

Ellie got a play kitchen from her other grandparents.  Cora liked it too!

And here is the little two year old.  Happy Birthday Ellie!  

And yes, a little more shopping.  My sister-in-law, Leah (on the far right), turned 30 on Thanksgiving day.  We all surprised her on Saturday morning and stole her away for the day. We headed to KC for a girls day of shopping.  I kept forgetting my camera, so this is the only picture I have.  Happy Birthday Leah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home